Are you in your 20’s?
Ahhh, the 20’s… So much hope, excitement, planning for the future!
EXCEPT, YOU might be:
- Obsessing about your food, body and weight.
- Not sure what you want.
- Certainly not sure how to get it.
- Anxious a lot of the time.
- Feeling like you are a fake, if others only knew…
- and really busy with your Eating Disorder.
This is what I hear from young women coming to see me in their 20’s. You are soooo not alone!
The 20’s is a time to learn who you are, what you want and how to get it. That’s what I spend a lot of time doing with 20 somethings. Women have ED’s because there are things in their life they don’t know HOW to deal with.
I help you find what YOU want. I teach you how to:
- listen to you.
- Not focus and worry about what others think and want for you. Including your parents:)
- Stand up for yourself and be able to say no.
- Ask for what you want.
- Stop dating men that aren’t respectful and good for you.
- If you’re in a relationship, I teach you how to get a lot of what you want:) shhh, don’t tell.
- Find, start, and stay on track for the career you want.
Eating Disorders stop us from learning and growing. If you need help, contact me and we’ll chat and see if we’re a good match. I don’t work with everyone, we need to be a good match…
Are you in your 30’s?
Maybe you’re still wondering about some of the things above. Maybe you didn’t have someone to help you in your 20’s.
It’s never too late!
- Are you SITLL worrying about what others think of you?
- Do you STILL obsess about your food, body and weight?
- Are you STILL not in a good relationship, but you really want a healthy relationship, you’re tired of dating guys with the same issues? You know you don’t have a lot of time to waste.
- You don’t have much of a voice or at least not one that works very well:)
If you’re still doing your ED, I can help you learn how to stop it. Contact me and we’ll chat and see if we are a good match.
Are you in your 40’s?
It’s finally happened. you are getting older! Who knew:) I’ve been there… I’m a lot older, and I understand!
It’s scary; who are you going to be? What are you going to do? What the heck have you been doing the last 20 plus years? What about your looks?
And you’re STILL struggling with an eating disorder.
Therapists and Treatment Centers all over the county are seeing a big jump in women over 40 coming in for treatment. YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Maybe you can relate to this:
- Have you been spending a lot of time worrying about your food, body and weight?
- Is that dream still whispering?
- Hare you been living your life doing what you are SUPPOSE to?
- What you think others want you to do?
- Do you think OMG, what am I going to do about my body? It’s not like it use to be!
- My kids are having trouble in their life and I don’t know the best way to help them.
Worrying about our food, body and weight can keep us from finally doing what we know is calling to us.
If you’re over 40, it’s important to be doing what you REALLY want. Time will not get any shorter! As you are finding out:)
I’m in joy 60’s and know the decades of 40, 50’s & 60’s. I have found that each and every decade has been a huge growth experience! If you know who you are and what you want, you can really enjoy them, not kidding.
And my 60’s are proving to be very surprising, and exciting. Life can be if we let it.
If you are TIRED of all the worry, and finally want to do that life YOU know you want. Contact me, I understand the feelings and I can help you get to a life:)
Hope to chat soon,